Well, dream could be anything. It could be some places and things that I really want to see, or it could be some ideas and experiences that I want to have in my life.
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
Places and things I want to see:
- Overland to West Nusa Tenggara
- Overland to Padang or Aceh across the Sumatra Island
- Hike Mount Kinabalu
- Makkah and Madinah, of course!
- Hagia Sophia, Turkey
- Seeing Llamas
- Trail to Asean
- Finishing My 7 Summits of Indonesia
- Stonehenge, England
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Murugan Statue, Batu Caves Malaysia
- The London Eye
- Madam Tussaud Museum
- Hobbiton Movie Set, New Zealand
- The Great Wall of China
- The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- Shibuya Crossing, Japan (they said that it’s the busiest street in the world)
- The Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem
- The Petronas Twin Tower, Malaysia
- Tokyo Tower, Japan
- Sakura Flower, Japan
- Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Akihabara, Japan Otaku Central. Haha!
- Machu Pichu, Peru
- Venice Canal, Italy
- Nechung Monastery, Tibet
- Mt. Everest
- Watch a Gladiator Fight in Colosseum
- Hike to Mt. Everest Basecamp
- Seeing Aurora
- Kelok 44, Maninjau, West Sumatra
- Sianok Canyon, Bukittinggi, West Sumatra
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Bunaken Underwater, Manado
- Visit Buddhagaya Watugong Pagoda, Semarang, Indonesia
Things I want to do and experience:
Post my very first blog post in English.
- Have ten blog posts in English.
Have a photo journal.
- Organize my traveling photos into an album.
- First backpacking to other country.
- Bungee jump!
- Living as a nomaden.
- Living in other country.
Take a ferry boat to another island.
- Hammocking at Weh Island.
- Spend a midnight in Paris.
- Learn meditation in Tibet.
- Sleep in a shared-dorm with another backpackers.
- Have my diving license!
Leave a Reply